From Practical Healing
- Pro; May help prevent heart attack
- Con; May cause [TBD]
- Dr. Pfeiffer advises against baby aspirin due to possible gastrointestinal side effects? (find source)
- Dr. Stephen Sinatra advises it only against secondary heart attack prevention 
- Dr. Sinatra also advises to test whether Aspirin is effective or not, see https://www.aspirinworks.com/
- Dr. Sinatra also mentions gastrointestinal side effects
- Regular low dose aspirin therapy may also be recommended for certain people who have atrial fibrillation (a heart rhythm disorder) to prevent stroke – a known complication of atrial fibrillation. Current Australian guidelines do not recommend the use of daily low-dose aspirin to prevent cardiovascular disease in people with no past history, including those thought to be at high risk.